Now that all the filming is complete, I can now edit. Over this weekend we film the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and eighth scenes. Over the past months in this class, everything was always filmed on my phone, and it continued to be filmed on my phone. Since it was, it was my responsibility to send them to my partners. Before I did, I would shorten them to the best of my ability. I compared Sofia's third scene parts to my and timed them to a T. I sent them to them on messages through our group chat, but the service in school is bad and I ended up Air Dropping it to them. Then I opened a Word Document and downloaded the fonts for the titles to my computer. I typed out each title and then saved it to my computer folders. I downloaded Office 365 on my phone and opened up that document and realized that the fonts don't show up in the correct font. So I had to save it as a PNG and try to share it with Sofia so she could get it on her phone and 'copy and paste it' onto the vi...
Hello, my name is Kaitlyn Casella. I am in 10th grade and I am 15 years old. I enjoy cheerleading on my two all-star teams and playing tennis. I am a very active person and I love those two sports. I also like to cook and bake. Whenever I cook or bake I feel relaxed and calm. I can be very energetic and other times I am calm. I am excited to be in AICE Media Studies in person because you get a better experience than online. I didn't like online school last year because I am more of a hands on, in class type of student. I work hard and always try my best in whatever the task at hand is. I have never taken a class like AICE Media Studies before, so I am excited to see what this class is all about. I tend to do things that are out of my comfort zone and see what is out there. I decided to be open minded about AICE Media Studies and I believe I made a good choice. I've always been interested in filmmaking, but I never decided to further my education in it. I hope this class can al...
I am not a big editor and since Sofia didn’t act, she would do majority of editing. I didn’t want her to do everything, so I stepped in. Since all the filming was done on my phone, I combined all the videos into one. From there I started to cut. I watched each scen e and kept an eye on the time. I also made sure to keep the lyrics in mind because each scene had to match up to each lyric. I couldn’t film the transition scene at Siena’s house, so I did it yesterday at my house. I got into my pajamas that I was wearing in the scene. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the blue long s leeved shirt, so I just used a black tank top. I cleaned my bathroom and moved some things around so the ‘set’ would be perfect. I set up my tripod, so it was easier to edit and film. I filmed myself walking into the bathroom, yawning, and ducking down. I did this a few times. I accidentally moved the tripod a little bit, but I did...
Comments
Post a Comment