Film Review

Recently, we haven't filmed at all. We are behind and only have a select few scenes done. We only have the 1st, 2nd, most of the 3rd, and the 7th scene complete. Once I pieced together the scenes we have, I asked around. I chose my sister, mother, and a friend. I knew my sister would be the best person to go to. She is always very honest and will say majority of what comes to her mind. When I showed her the video she said, "why is it so short? It doesn't make any sense. You guys clearly have a lot of work to do." I then explained the whole situation. We did give some suggestions about new transitions, because there were only two added. She is an editing pro and she explained to me what each tool does and how to use it. She also said to let lose more and act natural. I got the same response from my mother and friend. My mom said that it looks good, but obviously is unfinished. She said she didn't like the placement of the titles. My friend also thought it was weird that the "YOSO Production Presents" didn't have ellipses after "Presents". Also, that the title appeared at the beginning of the scene instead of the end. My mom pointed this out as well and suggested that we move it to the last few seconds of the scene. I thanked them for the helpful suggestions and tips and can't wait for them to see the final product. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Changes and Disappointing Weather

Filming With Sofia