Final Task: UnSolved

I am so happy everything is finally put together. It feels so good so have everything set in stone. I worked so hard on this and my partners too. I can't wait to take AICE Media Studies A Level next year. Even though, these past few weeks have been tough, it was all worth it. I learned so much about myself and how must effort I can truly put into school and this class. It opened my eyes to a whole new world and showed me that I actually like the "acting world". I fell in love with acting. Also, the feeling of working on something so hard, such as this, and seeing the final outcome is a feeling I can never describe. It is heart warming, amazing, and I even got the chills the first time I watched it. I truly can not wait for next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Changes and Disappointing Weather

Filming With Sofia