The Last Edits

Now that all the filming is complete, I can now edit. Over this weekend we film the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and eighth scenes. Over the past months in this class, everything was always filmed on my phone, and it continued to be filmed on my phone. Since it was, it was my responsibility to send them to my partners. Before I did, I would shorten them to the best of my ability. I compared Sofia's third scene parts to my and timed them to a T. I sent them to them on messages through our group chat, but the service in school is bad and I ended up Air Dropping it to them. Then I opened a Word Document and downloaded the fonts for the titles to my computer. I typed out each title and then saved it to my computer folders. I downloaded Office 365 on my phone and opened up that document and realized that the fonts don't show up in the correct font. So I had to save it as a PNG and try to share it with Sofia so she could get it on her phone and 'copy and paste it' onto the video. The sharing option didn't work so I had to email it to her. Yet again, the service was not on my side, but it managed to send through her Gmail. I listened to the music a few times and wrote down how long the scenes are that need music. I then screen recorded the correct amount of time the video needed to be with the music. Also, what part of the music would be best for the scene. I sent it to Sofia and had her insert it. When watching the video back, I speed up some parts to make the video under 2 minutes. We were a little over time, but that helped a lot. Then, I split screen only certain parts. I turned up the brightness a little on the sixth scene because it was so dark, but just enough that you could still get the dark, creepy effect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Changes and Disappointing Weather

Filming With Sofia