Changes Made From Film Review

Over the weekend, we finally filmed the main parts. We now have all the scenes done. After carefully thinking over what my three reviewers said, I decided to make some changes. They did say the script did seem a little too stiff and unnatural. When we were filming, I changed it up a little. I added some "um's" and natural 'lingo' that teenagers tend to say. I also changed the position of the first two titles. I put "YOSO Productions Presents" at the end. I also added ellipses at the end. It now said "YOSO Productions Presents..." and just looked more professional. I also cut the videos shorter. This made the script flow better. It appeared as if we were having a real life conversation. In addition, to make everything 'flow better' I changed up the third scene. Originally it was all going to be split screen. However, it looked more unnatural and stiff. I then suggested what scenes should be split screens and what scenes shouldn't. After I was done I reviewed it myself. It was so amazing to see how others suggestions and thoughts can impact something. It looked so much better and I was so amazed and happy. It was like a before and after. Before, everything was so unorganized and after everything was organized and situated. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Changes and Disappointing Weather

Filming With Sofia