Editing With Something New

I've never been good at editing. However, this year has taught me a lot more. It also showed me that I can edit better than I expected. One of my friends Lily is also taking this class. I asked her for any suggestions of good editing apps. This whole time I have used iMovie, but I wanted a new one. After talking to her, I downloaded CapCut. Since my sister is an "editing pro" I asked her to help me. She showed me around the app and how to work it. Since we filmed everything on my phone I added all the videos on the app and combined them. After that, I had to make sure it was all in order. I only added the first, second, and part of the third scene. I had to watch each video and pick the final part I wanted. When I film I just keep recording until I feel I got the one in the few I filmed. Then I want onto YouTube and searched up the music. Then I wrote down the amount of time I need the music to be. Also, I only searched up the music that is need for the parts of the first, second, and third scenes that need music. I uploaded it onto the clips. I sent it to the groupchat with my two partners to get some feedback. They said it was really good and were happy with how it was turning out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Changes and Disappointing Weather

Filming With Sofia