That's A Wrap For Filming

Over the weekend, we knew we had to finish filming. The fourth scene was up first on Saturday. There was a wedding being set up in the park and it looked like a funeral. I put my phone on my tripod and angled it towards the wedding. I had to put my hair into a low ponytail because it was too windy. Then I pressed record and walked up to Sofia and stood next to her. Then Sofia filmed me. I said "It just doesn't make any sense." and then I filmed her saying "What doesn't make any sense. I held the phone over her should as well. Then I said "Everything. How, why did she just disappear. We owe it to Riley to find out." Then I shot Sofia saying "I have a plan, let's go." and had the camera facing her at eye level and as she walked away, I followed her. That was it for the fourth scene. Later on, we filmed with Camille. I had her park on the side of Sunset Strip and I walked down the sidewalk and looked to the left was Camille made a noise. Then I said "It's just your imagination Sophie" and walked past the camera. Then I was filmed while I walked to Camille's car and went to go reached for the car door. Camille made another noise and I turned around and gasped. I then said "Hello?" and took my hoodie off. I walked halfway across the street to a patch of grass and walked a little closer towards the camera and gasped as I said "Riley?" That was it for the sixth scene. I filmed the last scene at my house. I got my red folder and wrote some facts in it and laid it on a desk. I scattered some "stalker" pictures of Sofia and I and then but some cloths with red lipstick on it on the desk. Then the I got a red marker and practiced crossing out one of the lines. I had my sister film it because I couldn't and I showed her how to. When she was recording I put on the black gloves I made and opened the marker and crossed out a line. The last part to film was the fifth scene. I went over to Sofia's house after cheer practice and changed into what I was wearing in the sixth scene. I cleared her white board and wrote some stuff on it then I was recorded just reading off what I wrote on the white board. Then we moved to the table and scattered papers and markers. I filmed Sofia saying "We're going to find out what happened." and I walked up close to her and got in her face when I was filming it. She did the same thing to me and I said "Let's do this." I got close to the camera and stared directly at it. I also put my hands on the table. Then I had Sofia record me walking outside her door. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Changes and Disappointing Weather

Filming With Sofia